Dear dog owner,
Feel free to give your trust and have complete peace of mind while you are away by giving your dog to experienced and loving dogsitter , while your dog have his own happy holiday time in our home 🐶🐕🐩
*Loving, caring, happy Home from Home setting
*We treat your dog as our own dog, as part of our family 👪 , as a special friend and guest we love to " spoil" a little 😍
* Volunteered at animal shelters 🐾
* Individual approach
* Loads of fun play, cuddles, snuggles , walks and pool splashes in backyard 🐾
* Daily walks on the greens ( ball+freezbie cathing), sometimes twice a day
* Daily updates / photos& videos of your dog that will make you smile and assure she is in best hands 😀🤣
*Kind, friendly and easy to communicate 😊
*Experienced and highly recommended ( references available upon request + reviews on Gudog or another dogsitting website- Pawshake)
Story behind the story, a little bit more about how I started dogsitting;
...while teaching in schools , preschools and sitting children in my home for 2 decades in 3 countries; Croatia, New York (USA), and Ireland, I discovered very similar approach to dogs is making them just...thrive!
If they are happy , everyone is happy.
Later on, when I become a Mom, I became much deeper tuned in the children and at the same time animals too.
-While dogsitting , meeting other dogs characters and breeds - is so much fun! They are all so unique, with their own little souls 😇 I truly enjoy spending time with them and meeting very different breeds and characters of every dog .
* Never boarding more then 2 dogs in total
* I am working 3 days per week and those days - my husband, son and dog Maggie are at home with your dog /who is never alone. Also I am watching them over surveillance 24/7 camera in living room+ backyard area.
* My Education:
A) Level 9 ; Md.E , Master of Education ( Professor of language and literature)
B) Level 6 , Childcare / Preschool teacher