I'm a lifetime animal lover who took on an affable alaskan malamute nine years ago. With a large (30mx12m) back garden and a public park with dog park right behind the house, we have the perfect location for a dog's life!
Any dog staying at Wolf Hall is treated as part of the family. We walk at least twice a day, rain, snow or shine, though as my dog is slowing down now I'll usually walk more active guests separately.
Although I have plenty of room, I will usually accept guests from only one or two households at a time. Please let me know of any specific dietary or medicinal requirements, as well as any character traits that may help me make their holiday more enjoyable.
For first time guests being left overnight, please allow time to bring your dog(s) for an introduction meeting first. This will help alleviate separation anxiety when the holiday proper starts.
I look forward to welcoming your loved ones to my home.
* Dog-friendly house for indoor dogs
* Large garden (30m x 12m) for outdoor dogs
* Plenty of cover for those who like to stay out in the rain (like malamutes)
* Separate secure front garden so all the dogs can have their own space
* Public park at back - great for walks!
* Dog park - great for play!
* Wooded area - great for sniffs!