Dog Sitter

Amy

The Rectory, Maynooth
3 Repeat guests
6 Reviews
13 photos
see all
13 photos
see all
Last seen at
6 days ago
Accepted bookings
80%

About Amy

Hi my name is Amy and I am available as a dog sitter/walker. I'm currently studying with the IMDT to become a professional dog trainer and have 95% of my Canine First Responder course complete (remaining 5% in Feb '21 due to Covid 19). I live in a big house with ample space for your dog to run and play. Our back garden is fully fenced and our house had a tall gate which is locked each day and night. I have a car so I can collect/drop off your pet if necessary. Your pet is welcome to stay in any part of the house i.e. Sitting room, bedroom etc. If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me. In terms of dog walking services, walks can be as short or long as required.

Amy's dogs

Ruby
Cockapoo·Size S·1 Years, 4 Months

Amy's home

Garden

More details

I have previous experience of walking dogs
I have previous experience of boarding dogs
I can provide references upon request
I own a car suitable for transporting dogs
I can administer oral medication

Location

6 reviews

We were delighted with our pup’s stay at Amy’s, we were kept updated and received lots of videos and photos with our pup and Amy’s doggie!

Amy was fantastic! Iolo had a lovely time and was really well looked after and was totally comfortable with Amy! We got daily photos and messages to let us know how he was getting on and we’re totally going to use Amy again. Thanks Amy!!!

Amy was great with Happy, will book again soon

Amy

The Rectory, Maynooth

Amy is temporarily unavailable