Hi I'm Quentin and welcome to my profile!
You just want your dog to have a great stay with an experienced sitter which is familiar with and can handle large dog (and obviously love them!) ? Then I might be the sitter you are looking for!
I had cats in my family since I was born, but when I grew up, I decided to get a dog instead, and I do not regret! I own a sweet but excitable Labrador which is now old enough to be a senior and will be more than happy to have a companion to play with. With him, there is a joyful Great Dane which only thing about playing and making new friend at the park!
I'm working from home and therefore provide company all day long to your dog. I make sure they get everything they need during the day, keeping an eye on them and always taking a 30ish minutes minimum walks at the nearby parks (depend on the season and time) the morning and a longest walk the evening. I'm home full time the weekend when I minding your dog. I am trustworthy, an excellent time keeper and I absolutely adore dogs of all sizes, even if I have a little preference for big dogs.
I have several years of experience looking at my own dogs and also pet sitting from a Chihuahua to a Irish Wolfhound! I have a Great Dane (and already got one before), which can drool around and can't drink or eat properly! I'm used to it and would not mind at all to have another giant to care about! I make sure to spend time with your pet, walking them, playing with them or just cuddling with them. I am close to a park where they can run, play and meet other doggy friends. I can walk up to Phoenix Park (around 20 minutes from my home) during the summer to get a nice, long walk.
I dedicate all my free time to your pet (afternoon, weekend...) to provide the best and most pleasant experience possible for your dog. I live with them and I don't restraint any space in my house. I'm working the day (Monday to Friday), standard working hours.
I share photos and messages every days to keep you up to date on how your pet is doing. I can provide anything else than might ease your mind during your pet stay at my home.
My Home - A terraced house with two rooms and a fully walled back garden. The whole ground ground flood is dedicated to your pet. Your pet will be supervised by me all the time with full access to the house and garden. They have a doggy bed and a sofa (for the laziest!) available. I have a front free parking outside of my house.
- I reinforce/discourage behaviors that you want me to and can provide positive training.
- I'm experienced with large / giant dogs.
- I have experience with reactive dogs and dog body language.
- I can provide 1 water & 1 food bowl for your pet if needed.
- I can provide divers toys for your dog.
- I can provide high quality photos and videos for your liking.
- 24/7 supervision.
- I have two permanent residents in my home. I live with my Labrador, Eyno : He is friendly & welcoming to all pets, but can be a little bit odd/excited with his furry friends when they first meet. And a goofy Great Dane, Manahau, which is just full of joy and energy.
- Puppies <1 year require evidences of basic house & obedience training prior to booking, to avoid any damage to my house.
- I focus on medium to giant dogs sitting, as my own dog can be a little bit rough when playing with tiny/small dogs. Some small dogs might be accepted if they don't fear mine!